Berichte und Gerüchte GD UK/2002

Berichte und Gerüchte GD UK/2002

News vom GD-UK2002:
    Nicht alles brandneu, aber doch vieles sehr interessant...
    Mal sehen, was es bis morgen noch so alles an Neuigkeiten gibt.
    ;)

Wormtail auf Portent:

Greetings Man-things,
    some cool stuff. new emperors champion. very nice! i wen to the seminar. Codex eye of terror is ready for next summer. in the codex will be ulthwe, cadia, 13th company of SW and Hordes of Chaos. there wont be any rules for ultwe, they just fit in very well with the campaign. cadia will have new rules. as will the SW. they wouldnt say anything. Hordes of chaos lest you take cultists and mutants. you will also be able to take hounds and spawn of chaos as full units. i saw the defiler! looks quite flat. im not overkeen on the gun on top but i dont think that was quite finished. grey knights. all have stormbolters. power armoured marines get +2s. termies get +2s and power weapons, characters get +2s and force weapons. the termie with the flamer is actually euipped with an incinerator. this is a flamer that ignores invulnerable saves. codex eldar wont be revamped for a while. thats all i can remember for now.

Greetings Man-things,
    didnt catch sight of typhus. i forgot. pete haines is working on a skills list for guard. these will be doctrines aviable to different regiments.

-------------------------------------------------

Shade1313 von Dakka?:

dog in heaven, where to start. well, i'm tired, so i'll ramble and maybe be clearer some other time.

40k: chaos chaos and more chaos. new daemon prince is lovely (in a horrible chaotic way). it doesn't actually come with big bat like wings, but as was reported before the joint between the backpack and the vent thingies is perfectly shaped to accept standard fantasy battles dragon wings. big plus in my book. new chaos rhinos/land raiders, very nice new chaos vehicle sprue in there, with all kinds of oddments (chaos crewmen, icons for all the gods, doom siren, havoc missile launcher, chaosy searchlight and smoke launchers, pintle combi bolters, more various spiky bits...) curiously, the new spiky bits on the vehicle accesory sprue had something that made me scratch my head a bit... they're obviously new, as they've got the heads of basic troopers from a couple new armies, and the tau FCW head (helmet, actually) is fine... but one of the others has a necron head on a spike... wonder how it didn't phase out...all in all, though, very snacky new stuff there. got myself loads of 1k sons, very very pleased with how they came out. heck of a lot of metal in there (arms, torso fronts with loin cloth thingies hanging off the belt, heads, two 1k sons style bolters, 1k sons sorceror). Chapter approved, the third book of the astronomican: army lists for feral orks, gaunt's ghosts, armageddon IG regiments, kroot mercs, and 'nid seeding swarms... no new lists. it's got the trial assault rules, minor psyker powers, transport vehicles (not sure why, it looks no different than the last time they published it), deathwatch, and the emperor's champ. . cityfight subplots. various Q&As. codex updates (changes) for SM, armageddon, orks, blood angels, catachans, eldar and craftworld eldar, and the dark angels and dark eldar updates as well. so far what i've noticed in this stuff is the changes to eldar and craftworlds... the price on a jetbike warlock dropped significantly. the entry for "support weapon battery" reads "support weapon" next to the cost, rather than "guardian". star engines, vectored engines, and the warlock power "enhance" all got clarified. wraithlords now MUST take a heavy weapon.
    for craftworlds, spiritseers aren't ICs anymore, they have to be with wraithguard, and eldrad ulthren must be attatched to the seer council if he's taken.

daemon hunters are gorgeous... i saw two or three brand new inquisitors, along with various types of "retinue" characters such as daemonhosts, those lil cherub things (those things are downright creepy, though), servitors, etc. grey knights are, in a word, superb. the armor is stylized with a very knightly, medieval sort of vibe, poses are way dynamic, termies actually look really really good. all grey knights, termie or power armor, have a shooty weapon on their forearm (i saw lots of storm bolters, what looked like a heavy flamer, a psycannon...) and a nemesis force weapon in the other hand, either sword or halberd. i cannot wait for these to hit the shelves... my wallet sure can, though.

40k related: pretty much all i noticed here was the stuff for inquisitor. new daemonhost coming out, totally new sculpt, body more wracked and warped by chaos than cherubael. helmet heads for space marines... these come in sets of three on a sprue, which means we'll see even more squads of marines for inq... ick. bugs, you're gonna love this bit. i saw the sculpts for conversion packs for genestealer cult figs for inq, one to make eisenhorn into a magus, and one to make one of the IG guys into a hybrid... and in december, they're releasing an inq scale purestrain, which is an absolutely gorgeous sculpt. the little bald headed guy that turned up on a few sites a few months ago is labelled as "pariah", again for inq. GW is getting very very fond of the word "pariah".
    the eldar ranger for inq is out. they ran out before i could get mine. i bought him anyway, and they're gonna ship him for free. me happy.