Echsenmenschen-Gerüchte

Echsenmenschen-Gerüchte

I have taken this from Xhtoalman who is a member on the lizardmen forum (pyramid vault).

His news which he claims are pretty serious: Temple guards will be cheaper by 2 points, plastic instead of metel, going back to being special (With slann on the field CORE). Better options (blessed mark, carry great weapon, light armour) and still able to carry magic banner

*Skink will have the option of cohorts or skrimisher, will have "hate skeven", able to mount on horn ones once again(in that case, they will have light armour and sheild). carry blessed mark (yay!) and will have the option of kroxigor/skinks skirmisher as a unit

*Skink priest and Skink Chief will have the option of blessed mark (including Itzl), have the option on mounts (terradon, horn ones, or cold ones) Not bad so far! There's more.

*Predetory fighter will change into what might give the saurus warriors the advantage in combat. Something to do with stubbornness (I'll get more info later on)

*Kroxigors will or might get light armour

*Arcanodaon will become a real model Now the one I'm going type is unconfirmed nor denied rumor from games workshop officals.

*Snakemen will be introduced as archer with poison attack and are not slow in terrain.

Armeebuch soll im Winter/Frühjahr 2009 erscheinen, nach dem Chaos-AB