50 % sale damage

Damage war ein Geschäft mit Auf und Abs. Jetzt ist es halt ein Misch aus 2nd Hand Laden und reduziertem Angebot.
      Wenn es funktioniert. Warum nicht. Gut wärs. Mehr Geschäfte mehr Angebot.

Was man bei allen Händler nicht so ganz vergessen darf. Die kaufen ALLE nicht um das ein was wir zahlen. Kann auch gar nicht anders sein.- Müssen auch von was leben. UNd Ruffy hat schon recht. Besser als wegschmeissen. Alternativ kann man es auch noch herschenken. Va bei jugendlichen und Kindern.

Und es gibt ja ein ganz gutes Beispiel wie 2nd Hand funktioniert. Ist börsennotiert und heiß ebay.

Ach ja. Die Aufregung dass es DER laden sein soll verstehe ich ziemlich gut.
      Eine Reevalution wäre wohl höchst sinnvoll.

Sia
      Hoffnungsloser Fluffgamer, Jack of all Trades- Master of None
      Erfinder der ÖMS und des Charity.
      Sorry guys for my late answer.

i will tell you the story... Everyday I checked Willhaben in order to find some stuff. However prices were crazy expensives... After 2 months doing this I memorised all products in Willhaben about blood bowl.One day I went to the shop and check some stuff... I saw ALL products from Willhaben in the shop... I was really shocked because I talked with the different sellers in the past... I remember especially one who did not want to reduce the price ... The amazing thing is that the prices of all the products were exactly the same as in Willhaben.... So my conclusion was "he is buying all stuff which he knows is very rare to find and selling iit in his shop". I do not mind, is it legal? Maybe I do now know and I do not care... But it is annoying that now I can not buy and Willhaben because this guy is getting all stuff... And as he is a shop it is not possible to discuss the price...
      I mean I do not care if it is legal or not... But if all second hand shops do the same the prices of the second hand stuff would be senseless. Actually everyone can go there and check the price..."3 bad painted space marines 10 euros"....well, it is his business but if he buys everything he finds out on the Internet.....

i am am just saying that this is very weird...
      the good thing is that you don´t "have" to buy there... so if he buys things and is not able to sell them he will change pricing. But if he sells the things at higher prices he would be an idiot if he sells cheaper!

Greets Michael
      Murphy´s Law:
      Was schief gehen kann geht schief.
      Wenn du einen 2+ Rüstungswurf hast, wirfst du mit Sicherheit eine 1!

WHFB: fast alles :)
      WaMa/Hordes: Circle/Skorne/Khador
      BloodBowl: zu viele