The Fulginium Bowl is is much appreciated for is location, a beautiful typical hotel restaurant in Umbria in the center of Italy, “Il Borgo dell’Ulivo” (borgoulivo.it), where all the players can sleep, play and taste its special dinner, as reported in a NAF article where was nominated as the “Food Tournament”, now famous in many parts of Europe having had players from 8 different nations over the years.
The rulebook used is the CRP with the following exception:
Inducements and special cards are not allowed. The only exception is the halfling master chef only for the halfling teams (0-1, 100k) and bribes for goblin teams (0-3, 50k each).
according the new NAF tournament rules and House Rules these are the varations to the CRP:
1) Human catchers are 60k.
2) On a sending off (a Foul or Secret Weapon), the Head Coach can Argue the Call. Roll a D6. On a 1, the Head Coach is also sent off and receives -1 to Brilliant Coaching thereafter. On a 6, the player is only sent to Reserves although a turnover still occurs.
3) Halfling Treeman gain Timmmber and can receive assists to stand up. Treeman receives +1 for each assist from those non in a TZ. A 1 is still a failure.
4) Special Play cards are not in use.
5) Piling On is allowed and NOT require a Team Reroll to use.
6) in the roster of Chaos Renegade Teams may be used the new positional: Orc Linemen.
7) in the roster of Goblin Teams may be used the new positionals: Doom Diver and ‘Ooligan.
in the roster of Halfling Teams may be used the new positionals: Halfling Catcher and Halfling Hefty
9) in the roster of Lizardmen Teams may be used the new positional: Chameleon Skink
10) in the roster of Ogre Teams may be used the new positional: Runt Punter, and the Gnoblars are not Disposable , you must pay them adding 20k in the Mod Val column for each Gnoblar purchased (you can find them the new excel file to make team rosters here fbbfederation.it/wp-content/up…2/XLS_RosterBB16_1_13.xls and fbbfederation.it/wp-content/up…XLSX_RosterBB16_1_13.xlsx
Magic Healing rule is applied: all the casualties inflicted during a game are regenerated for the next match.
Necromantic and Undead teams that raise a Zombie, they may add it to the roster only for that match.
Nurgle teams may NOT add free rotters.
There is no “illegal procedure”.
The duration of the match is set at 2,15 hours. After that time the referee may decide to stop the match.
Will be mandatory the use of the same colors for the rings/bases of the most common skills as in the NAF World Cup IV, so Blu = BLOCK; Green = Guard, Yellow = DODGE; Orange = TACKLE; White = WRESTLE; Red = MIGHTY BLOW; Purple = LEADER;
For the others less common skills, the choice of the color of the ring/base is free.
“Reroll dellu Centru dellu Campu”
Because of its central position, in the middle of Umbria region and of Italy, Foligno, is also called “Lu Centru dellu Munnu”, which means the center of the world. No bloodbowl pitch can escape from this “rule”, so every team will have a special Team Reroll which can be used (once per half) only to reroll a legal (no armour/injury rolls and so on) event occurred on the 2 central lines of the pitch. That reroll is called “reroll dellu centru dellu campu” (reroll of the center of the pitch).
Every coach have 1.000.000 golden crowns to build his team, choosing from the 21 official races and the new experimental races: Caos Renegades, Underworld Denizens, Slann, Bretonnia and Khorne (but only if the miniature are easy to recognize). Are not allowed starplayers.
The 1.000.000 MO can be spent only for team purchases (players, Reroll, Doctor, Fan Factor, Assistant Coach, Cheerleader, Bribes* and Master Chef*), any additional skills can only be purchased with the range’s race bonus. Example, to form my team I spent 980k MO, with the 20k MO left I cannot purchase an additional normal skill, while I can add them to the 30K MO bonus for further team purchases (players, Reroll, Doctor, Fan Factor, Assistant Coach, Cheerleader, Bribes* and Master* Chef) * Goblin and Halfling
Skills, are 5 normal and 1 double and are so allotted: 2 normal skills and 1 double skill before the start of the first match, 2 normal skill before the start of the fourth match and 1 normal skill before the sixth match (may be double for the stunty teams). Each player can have only one additional skill. All the skills progression may be decided after that you have seen your opponent.
For the stunty teams only (Halfling, Goblin, Ogre): all the normal skills can be changed into double skill, if assigned to stunty players.
There are additional “bonus” skills according the Range’s Race. These “bonus” skills are assigned before the start of the first match.
• Range A: no “bonus” – AMAZON, BRETONNIAN, CHAOS DWARF, DARK ELF, DWARF, LIZARDMEN, ORCS, SHAMBLING UNDEAD, SKAVEN, WOOD ELVES;
• Range B: “bonus” 30K gp to spend for Team or additional skills (no increase of characteristics) – ELVEN UNION, NECROMANTIC HORROR, NORSE, HIGH ELF, HUMAN;
• Range C: “bonus” 50K gp to spend for Team or additional skills (no increase of characteristics) – CHAOS CHOSEN, CHAOS RENEGADES, KHEMRI TOMB KINGS, KHORNE, NURGLE, SLANN, UNDERWORLD DENIZENS, VAMPIRES;
• Range D: “bonus” 80K gp to spend for Team or additional skills (no increase of characteristics) – GOBLIN, HALFLING, OGRE;
The tournament is based on the swiss system, and consist of 6 matches. There are prizes for the first ranked, second and third, top scorer, best defence, top killer (most blocking casualties), best stunty team (stunty team are considered: Halfling, Goblin, Ogre). Note: there will be stunty team prize only if there will be at least 2 stunty teams in the tournament), best race team (Note: this prize will be awarded only if there are at least 2 teams of the same race in the tournament, example: if there are 2 nurgle teams, the prize for the best nurgle team will be awarded)
Score is so calculated;
Victory 5 points
Draw 2 points
Defeat 0 points
Conceding -5 points (5 points to the opponent for classification)
1. 50 points system (30 points +/- 10 for victory/defeat, +/- 3 points for touchdown made/suffered, +/1 point for casualty made/suffered, for a max total of 50 points and a minimum of 0 points);
2. Touchdown difference;
3. Casualties difference;
6. Draw ;
SPECIAL PRIZE “LU SVENTRAPAPERE”
To be named as “Sventrapapere” in the local dialect of Foligno means more or less “I do it Better!!!”. So this special prize is assigned to the coach that at the end of the tournament will have the bigger total obtained by the sum of Touchdowns and: Casualties and K.O. resulting by Blocks/Blitzs, Casualties and K.O. resulting by Fouls and by players pushed out of the pitch, (in this last case is considered valid a following results by the crowd: no injury=reserve). Are not valid Casualties and K.O. resulting by failed “dodge” o “go for it!”. In the report paper of the match, there is a specific space were to sign the “Casualties” of the “Sventrapapere”.
It will be possible to register at the tournament until Friday 28 February 2020 (we have the possibility to give hospitality to 60 coach max) In order to registrate you need to communicate: name, NAF nick and number, team name and race, nationality. For the registration send an e-mail to this address : firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cost of registration to the tournament is 20 euros for NAF members or 25 euros for non NAF members. At the moment of the registration we’ll give you a set of 5 custom dice (2d6 and 3 block dice) produced only for the Fulginium Bowl in only 70 sets, and one special reroll token (Reroll “dellu Centru dellu Campu”).
The tournament will be played at the Hotel-Restaurant L’ULIVO , address via Monte Bianco 23, Matigge di Trevi (PG), Italy, tel and fax +39.0742.78969, borgoulivo.it , email@example.com
The Hotel-Restaurant L’ULIVO has made us a special offer for the tournament with different solution: contact directly the hotel by e-mail looking for Maurizio and use as reference Blood Bowl / Alessandro
The special offer consist of : THE NIGHT OF SATURDAY WITH BREAKFAST, SATURDAY DINNER, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY LIGHT LUNCHES
These are the price of the special offer for different solutions:
• Quadruple room: 85 euros per person (each extra night with breakfast +25 euros per person);
• Triple room: 90 euros per person (each extra night with breakfast +30 euros per person);
• Double room: 95 euros per person (each extra night with breakfast +35 euros per person);
VERY IMPORTANT : RESERVATION ONLY BY E-MAIL REFERENCE FULGINIUM BOWL 13 TOURNAMENT, ALESSANDRO
The nearest airport is Perugia (Sant’Egidio) which is a Ryanair hub, others are Rome (150km), Florence (180km), Bologna (290km).
I hope to see you ..
FACEBOOK: Fulginium Bowl – il torneo di Blood Bowl di Foligno
Post was edited 5 times, last by “LEONIDA63” ().