New in Vienna - looking for a players

New in Vienna - looking for a players

Hi!

I am Maciej and I've just moved to Vienna. I am looking for a community to play SW legion so any tips are appreciated.
      I play Rebelion and have like 2 years of experience, but have some break recently ;/
      I look foreward to meet you guys :)

Mit freundlichen Grüße
      Maciek
      Hey!

There is a decent community in Austria, unfortunately not so big in Vienna. I feel I am the only really motivated player and I have very limited time atm (due to having 1/2 year old twins) and also playing other more popular systems.

I plan on playing more in the coming months and would be happy to introduce you to our hobby club (in the 15th district).

We also have a discord server that is much more populated (discord.gg/ZGSqXYcabj). It is in German but feel free to post in English. If you want, you can also pm me your phone number and I can add you to the Viennese and/or Austrian Whats App group.
      Es war einmal ein hässlicher Blaubarsch. Der war so hässlich, dass alle Leute gestorben sind. Ende
      Hello Maciek,

we play once a month in Katzelsdorf near Wiener Neustadt which is 50km from Vienna. If that's not too far away you're welcome.

This Friday we have our next gaming day.
      Saga: Angelsachsen, Normannen, Kreuzfahrer, Mutatawwi'a, Republikanische Römer, Griechische Stadtstaaten, Die Horde, Die Großen Königreiche, Die Herren der Wildnis
      KoW: KoM, EoD
      SWL:
      Separatisten, Rebellen
      FoG: Karthago
      M&T: Napoleonische Briten
      FoW: Sovietunion
      40k: Tau, Blood Angels, Astra Militarum
      WM: Untote
      HdR: Rohan, Isengart, Angmar, Harad, Mordor