English rules?

English rules?

Hey all! :)

There are couple of us coming this year to the tournament (3 or 4 probably) from Croatia, but some of us barely speak german. Is it possible to translate the rules and the FAQ to english language so we can have the clear rules, and not those translated by Babelfish :tongue:

Danke! ;)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „st1v xtr1m“ ()

These are the army restrictions:

- None of the following combos: War Altar-Steam Tank, Dragon-Treeman, Treeman Ancient-Treeman, Priest Lord-Liche Priest-Liche Priest (Tomb Kings), 2 Dragons, Dragon-Hellcannon
      - No special characters (including Karanak and the Changeling)
      - No appendix lists
      - No Dogs of War warmachines and independent characters (Asarnil, Dark Emissiary,...) in non-DoW-armies, Rhinox Riders may only be hired by Ogre Kingdoms
      - Each rare choice may only be taken once (twice for Highelves)
      - No more than 10 Power Dice may be used per magic phase, though the army can generate as much as you want (dice that count as used are: dice used to cast spells, dice used to dispel spells in play, dice stored; Chaosdwarfs: the Chalice of Darkness reduces the dice usable by the CD player by the D3 result), Bound spells up to Power Level 3 Count as one die, 4 and higher count as two dice
      - No more than 11 Dispel Dice in the army list, the first Dispel Scroll (or other item/gift that automatically dispels) counts as one dispel die, every other one counts as two dispel dice (so for example an army with 6 normally generated dispel dice could also include 3 scrolls, 6+1+2+2=11)
      - No more than 5 warmachines and no more than 3 od the same warmachine (Jezzails and Skaven weaponteams do not count as warmachines, but no Waepon Team may be taken more than 3 times/the Anvil of Doom counts as a warmachine/the Steam tank counts as a warmachine and as a cannon from the elite choices regarding the triplet rule, but it doesn't actually take up an elite slot)
      - no more than unit strenght 40 that can do damage in the shooting phase (excluding warmachines, Gnoblars, Goblins and models with breath weapons, characters on monsters/chariots just count as US 1; chariots that shoot count as US2, Stegadon as US5)
      - No more than 4 chariots (Tomb Kings: no more than 4 units of chariots and if the army contains one or more characters on chariot, the maximum allowance of chariot units drops to 3)

Tomb Kings are allowed to use 8 dice in their magic phase (if dice are used to dispel spells in play, they count as 1 die, no matter if one or two dice are used)
      - Incantations from Tomb Princes and Tomb Kings count as one die each
      - Incantations from Liche Priests count as 2 dice each (yes, also from the lord)

Mortal Chaos armies are played by the WD list

All of the official FAQs are used (also for Beast of Chaos and stuff)

(also, if the rumours will be true, Siren's Song will probably be limited to once per army)
      I can't fix anything, I'm not even an organizer, I just helped in creating the army restrictions :)

In principle you have to pay in advance, but if that's a problem, you should contact the organizer, his nick here on the forum is "zweifler", you could send him a pm: diefestung.com/forum/profile.php?userid=97

You should also hurry since the deadline is the 18th if I remember correctly, if you pay after this date, the fee is higher.

Another matter: armies have to be fully painted and the paintjobs are awarded points according to the (more or less) objective quality. At this time I am too tired to translate the point system. :D
      As Ruffy said, the Payment has to be done in advance. If you confirm to me that the payment ist done, i´m holding a fixed place for you (even at the lower price). But please hurry as I´m checking on Friday who made the payment and after this deadline, I´ve to charge more...

Greets Michael

P.S.: If you have any questions feel free to ask.. *G*
      Murphy´s Law:
      Was schief gehen kann geht schief.
      Wenn du einen 2+ Rüstungswurf hast, wirfst du mit Sicherheit eine 1!

WHFB: fast alles :)
      WaMa/Hordes: Circle/Skorne/Khador
      BloodBowl: zu viele
      How should we pay? Via paypal?

If bank transfer is the only way of paying, we'll rather pay on the day of the tournament since the higher fee is still not as high as what our banks charge for transfers outside of croatia :)

Can you tell me the price and method of paying up front and same for paying on the day of the event?
      nearly all of the players will speak english, if not there will always be someone around speaking english. This really shouldn´t be a problem, as we had several guests the last years only speaking english.

For the payment, it wouldn´t be a problem for me if we make the payment by paypal... if this is suitable for you, as I need the money in advance to make sure the people are really coming, if they are occupying a place.

I can send you the payment details by PM.

Greets

Michael
      Murphy´s Law:

*G* as mentioned the deadline for the Armylist is 31.07.

Please send me the list as an Excel/Word file or Armybuilder (2.2C)... just make sure thet the magic items are to be assigend to a hero. For every Unit/hero there should be a list of items/updates that you are providing them with. If you don´t use Armybuilder, then please make sure to include the Pointcost for every Unit/hero. That makes it a little bit easier for me th controll the lists...

If there are any questions, please feel free to ask.

Greets

Michael
      Murphy´s Law:

I have sent the list, Vedran as well hopefully, we have payed for the tournament, reserved the accomodation.

I think we're all set to go 8)

Btw, what's with those swords and "mogliche" rewards? What are final, 100% sure rewards? :D

I wanna know if we're going to have trouble with it going across the border :tongue:
      *G* the awards will be as posted here... there are some swords, a forgworld Khorne Daemon, Giant Painting set, and several coupons for orders at the fantasy In in Germany (online trader).

I don´t think you´ll be getting problems at the border *G*

Greets Michael
      Murphy´s Law: