E-mail bekommen

E-mail bekommen

hi,

hab gerade eine mehr oder weniger spam mail bekommen. meine e-mail adresse dürfte doch aber nur für mitglieder sichtbar sein.

Hier die mails

1. Mail

Hello ,
      my name is Mirian , it is my pleasure to write you after viewing your
      contact here in this site ( diefestung.com ) which really
      interests me to communicate with you. it will be better if you can write
      me back via my email for a comfortable communication. i have something
      to share with you . i will be waiting to hear from you. have a blessed
      day. ( ajakmirian@yahoo.com )------------------------------------------------------------from Mirian .

2.Mail

My dearest,
      I wish you the best in all your endeavors .Now I will like to tell you about my life story , am hoping this confidence I am reposing in you you will respect it for our collective good .It will be worthy knowing by you that I write to you this piece in tears , you will understand me better as you read through my thread.
      Once more , My real names are Miss Mirian Deng Ajak , I hailed from southern Sudan, I am the only surviving child to late Commander Deng Ajak Atak ( rest his soul ), prior to my father's death he was General Director of the Kush Institution , South Sudan for Decentralization. Very unfortunate he including my mother and 19 other top government officials where on board when they had the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008, they all died .You can read more about my father and the plane crash through the below site: ( miracleonthehudsonblog.com/article.cfm/id/291723 ) ( doorofkush.50megs.com/about_1.html ) .
      After the burial of my parents, my uncle started to maltreat me , he sold my father's estate, eaving nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found a statement of account which his bankers from Senegal sent to him some days earlier before his death , moreover , before then he has always told me that he has planned a future for me by making huge deposits in BICIS bank , senegal . having me as a next of kin/ inheritor . Immediately after I got this vital document together with my father's death certificate I traveled here in Senegal to withdraw the money to start a better life and take care of myself. On my arrival, the Bank told me that my father's instruction to the bank was that the money be released to me only when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. For the fact that my visa has expired and according to the law of this country i have to seek for assylum . i am now under the care of a United Nations assylum Camp.now i am writing you from the office of the Rev.father who is incharge of the camp .you can call him to speak to me ,his number is ( +221-777280608 ), He has been a very good man to me but i am yet to tell him about this money because my life is astake .
      Now, I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust on you. The amount is ( Two million , and six hundred thousand united states dollars ) . You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country.
      If you will be competent to help me , I will be ready to offer you 25% of fund as a compensation and will equally map out another 5% to pay you back for any expenses you may make during the process of the transfer , if at all there will be . My promise to you , I will be of my best to you both in deed and in kind , I am waiting for your urgent reply so that we can proceed.
      Send to me your complete contact details ( full name , address , occupation , age and telephone number ) , upon receiving this information from you , I will then draft a mail to the bank to present you as my partner after which I will equally give you their contact details , so that when you contact them they will honor your application .

Yours new friend ,
      Mirian Deng Ajak.
      With love & caring .

Dazu kamm mal was TV das das irgendwelche afrikanische Banden sind die so versuchen geld zu bekommen.

lg tobi