Dreadball League Vienna (DBLV)

Hi guys,
      pls use this thread to arrange your matchups.
      For chatting and questions pls use this one:
      Dreadball Liga - vorplanung

The first game will be a multiplayer @ 28.11.14 6pm in the club. The outcome only influences the team values (like any friendly match), not the DBLV.

Teams:
      - All teams allowed
      - Models must have a number from 1-14 on the mini/base (models don't have to be painted)
      - 1 team per coach

General rules:
      - 1 game within 3 weeks
      - only 1 matchup between different teams (no rematchs)
      - Friendly games are not limited. You can play as much friendly games as you like, but only after your regular league match for the play day. However, friendly games only affect your players experience (and team value), not the DBLV. Please keep track about your friendly games and drop me a line, so I can change the team value on my sponsor sheet.
      Please remember that every outcome in friendly matches count, even the death of a player!
      - DBLV ranking is: League points -> Strikes + -> Wins
      Season 1 rules:
      - no MVP
      - no free agent tables
      Addition to the underdog bonus:
      * 6mc per Coaching dice (this game only)
      * 10mc per DB-Card (this game only) [the DB card does not affect the maximum cards you can buy per turn, they are not permanent!]
      * If a coach can't field 6 players, in this case the team is filled up with the cheapest "standard" players, playing as a guest. Just take the normal team build as example when deciding which kind of player you choose. This players do not recieve any experience and leave the team after the game. The player count in to the underdog bonus with his standard value.
      Season 2 rules:
      - "Cheating on the cheap" -> YES
      - no coaches, no cheerleaders
      Season 3 rules:
      - "Launching the ball" -> YES
      - "Ball Hog Foul" -> YES
      - "Stall Foul" -> YES
      - no giants

Pairing:
      - if the first MP-game doesnt change any team value there will be a draw.
      - lowest team value challenges higher value until no possible match up is left. First come, first serve. Last possible match is automaticly set regardless of the values.

Team value can be seen on the DBLV table.
      - communication will be in this thread here

Latecomers can join the league too. Just contact me and i'll get things done.

DBL Vienna table and statistics:
      The actual ranking & table etc. is in this shared folder:
      drive.google.com/folderview?id…1fNEx4ZVVLd2s&usp=sharing
      The newest version is always the .pdf with the newest date (Stand ddmmyy.pdf). page 2 are the statistics.

To report your latest match use this sheet (same folder, just the link to the document):
      docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…U5KF0klY/edit?usp=sharing
      NEVER delete any game, just continue in a new line.
      Please notice that they're some additional boxes for the statistics (Injuries, Fouls, Sent out, Passes, Cards, etc.). There is an info box for every entry if you are not sure what to fill in. (and you can ask me, of course).

Please pm me your e-mail address together with the following data:
      - Team name
      - Team race
      - Nickname on the forum (or your first name if you want)
      I will set up the permission which allows you to edit the report sheet online.

If you don't want to give your "personal" mailaddress away and you're too lazy to set up a new one for this, you can pm me the outcome, based on the data needed in the record sheet and i'll take care. You can still read the table etc. with the link above.

Useful information:
      Team roster pen & paper version:
      manticgames.com/free-rules.html (scroll down to DB)
      Team roster for excel (openoffice also worx, but you can't edit your logo):
      thepaintingmonkey.wordpress.com/dreadball-roster-creator/
      Complete reference sheet for everything incl. actions, abilities, league game process, player xp (ranking up etc.) etc. You can get all the rules without any rulebook. And yes, it's blessed by Mantic.
      facebook.com/groups/48251203...32244596794281/
      If you're not on FB, drop me a line and i'll mail it 2 you.

Launch the ball, hit'em hard and score some landslides! Cheers! :P
      Dreadball League Vienna (DBLV), current status
      Season 1 Winner: Chi Herculis (Judwan; Juergen)
      Season 2 Winner: Motördeads (Unincorporated; Marci)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Grunt“ ()

So,
      we had a wonderfull mp-match at friday and it was as close as it could be. Chi Herculis (Judwan) won by leading the score with 5 (or 6) points. They should call out a big "Thank You" to the dumb Corporation striker who didn't managed it to score a goal with 3 dices at the last throw of the match (guest appearance by my wife).
      First blood goes to the Orx when they killed an ComRats guard in the third round. Lucky ComRats, one striker managed it to draw a 7 successes throw from the Orx with the armor dices.
      Deep Runners (Corp) now lead the value table. A throw of 6 for the revenue and the most valuable player secured their lead.

Values:
      Deep Runners (Corp) 111
      Marauders (Orx) 107
      Chi Herculis (Judwan) 107
      Teratons 100
      Forge Fathers 100
      Cheesecake ComRats (Veer-Myn) 96

I think my ComRats challenge the Chi Herculis first. May it be a peacefully game :P

Teratons and Forge Fathers may pick up their opponents next.

It would be nice if we can do all the league games before the turn of the year.

And I'm still missing the mail addresses from shlomius, megadusch & outcaarst also the team names of the last 2.

shared DBLV folder

BR
      hast PM.

team heißt "Crusader Crushers"

edit: and i will challange the orx
      "Know the rules, rule the game"

Schnitzelbowl VII - Most Touchdowns (Ein Quantum Frost - Wood Elves)
      Sieger BBAA Saison 2013/2014 (Montezumas Rächer - Lizardmen)
      Zweiter BBAA Saison 2019/2020 (Cyrill Crusaders - Bretonian)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „outcaarst“ ()

THANK YOU dumb striker :)

I do my best to get the challenge in fast - can't promise it. I only know I am in the club tomorrow for my BB game at 18h. will propably take until 21h - if you really like to play this late - i am in... but I need to know until about 7am, though
      NAF Regional Tournament Coordinator Austria

BBAA/WOW Champion Saison 2015/2016
      BBAA/WOW Chaos Cup Champion Saison 2004/2005
      BBAA Chaos Cup Champion Saison 2001/2002
      Wolfencup 2007 - Most TD
      Schnitzelbowl VI - Most TD
      btw, i uploaded a new pic and geralds and my roster to the google drive

Wolfencup 2007 - Most TD
      Ich nehme mein Team mal mit in die Firma, kannst mir also noch später bescheid geben, du müsstest nur alles andere mitnehmen.

Wolfencup 2007 - Most TD
      Heute passt gut. Dann machen wir das so.

And these are the pairings:
      Cheesecake ComRats - Chi Herculis
      Crusader Crushers - Waaargh Bugwoz!
      Ninja Turtles - Deep Runners

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Grunt“ ()

The first game in the league is over and Chi Herculis win by a Landslide Victory in Rush 5. They started on offense and scored right away in Rush 1, the Vermyn failed to score in return and after this it was another strike, a steal and another pass/strike combo.

I just made a little mistake in the report, so I had only 1 new ability for #4 which turned out to be a better SKILL

Wolfencup 2007 - Most TD
      I'm still depressed :(

okay, I corrected an issue in the report sheet, resulting from the dropdown option (maybe juergen noticed the problem in the night) that it was not possible to enter any value in the line for the second team.

I also fixed 2 misstypes which caused errors in the statistics and the table now shows an comfortable order of the teams with the empty lines @ the bottom. I could reduce the table to the existing teams, but will have to edit it again if anyone wants to join later. So it stays how it is now.
      Thanks to Melchior who noticed me that you earn 0 points as a landslide looser. The former table does not made a difference between "normal loose" & "landslide loose", so it gave you +1 point. I corrected that too.
      If any1 SHOULD mention that a team with played games and a negative strike value should be at the bottom...gotohell :) It'll be corrected automatically after the first day of play. ;)

edit:
      I had a second match vs Judwan for training reasons, cause the first game only took 30 minutes. I played with a 100p standard corp team and lost by a landslide again. To my defence... the game lasted longer and the corp scored some strikes too. I also managed it to kill a Judwan player. :) I think the key vs Judwan is to defend your 3p+ zone @ any cost and hit them as much as you can. There abilty to throw passes up to 12 hexes is awesome.

next edit:
      inserted a line under general rules above that you have to finish your league play day first
      before you do friendly games. This was noted by Shlominius and makes sense. (otherwise your opponent can't depend on your value)

shared folder

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von „Grunt“ ()

fyi
      league table updated yesterday, link in signature

edit:
      I still don't know why googledrive changes 1 font inside the .pdf to arial.... don't know that this is possible. It's the correct font when opened with pdf viewer etc., but not in googledrive. If any1 has a clue...pls drop me a line.

There were 2 games this night. 1 league, 1 friendly.

In the league game the Orx of Waaargh Bugwoz! suceeded over the Crusader Crushers (Dwarfs) with 1-0. The dwarfs scored early and led the score most of the time. In the last round the Orx managed it to score the needed 3 points which let them won by 1 point. The
      causality rate were even, both teams lost 1 player and the bodies were dumped to the recycle company.

The friendly game of Cheesecake ComRats vs Deep Runners ended with 4 strikes for the rats. The humans played very defensive and had, at all, no luck with the dices. The first 2 point score were negated fast by the rats with 2x3 scores. After the killing of an human striker the corp brought the score to 1 for the rats, but in the final round the ComRats scored an 3 pointer again for the final record.

I just need the new values for Crusader Crushers, Waaargh Bugwoz! and Deep Runners to update the table completly.