Tank Painting Contest (WW2 setting, scale: 1/100)

Tank Painting Contest (WW2 setting, scale: 1/100)

In order to participate, you should paint one tank (in 1/100 or 15mm scale). When you are done painting, you should send several photos of the painted tank (front, rear, top, left, and right). One photo should also include a paper with your name or nickname as well as a coin of your local currency. You may also send photos of a model you have painted previously.

The deadline for sending the photos is September 27th 2015.
      I will publish all received photos, excluding those which include participant names, on my blog by September 30th.

After this, all participants will have one week to vote for the models by giving them 1, 2, 3 and 5 points. These are “Big points”. Contestants may not vote for their own models. At the same time, all readers of my blog may also cast their votes in a similar manner. These are “Small points”, and will only be used to break ties in “Big points”. If two or more participants happen to have an equal number of both Big and Small points, ranking will be decided by a dice roll.

Voting will conclude on October 3rd 2015, and I will publish the results the following day on my blog. The results will include additional data about models, participants etc. The images will also be published in the PDF edition of the magazine at the end of October. I will give one blister and two TM (Tom's Magazine) objective markers to the winner.All participants and voters will also automatically enter a draw for an additional award.

If I manage to find more sponsors, the awards may be even better.
      There is no limit on the number of contestants ;)

Tom
      tomsmagazine.blogspot.com/2015/08/tank-painting-contest.html